Tuesday 24 June 2014

About Pippins

An Introduction 
 

Pippins Gift Company is a treasure trove of pretty and stylish home accessoriesvintage inspired giftsquirky cards and all manner of fanciful trinkets. Owned and run by myself, Michelle Tuckwell with the help of Heidi my Jack Russell, I preside over a busy workshop crammed to the rafters with carefully sourced stock and one-off vintage finds.

The business blossomed when during my maternity leave in July 2000 I began restoring and painting vintage furniture and garden tools with the help of lashings of love and Annie Sloan paint! I soon found that people could not get enough of my hand finished pieces and so Pippins grew. The business now offers a wonderful selection of items including funky retro signs, delectable bath and body productsvintage wedding accessories and not forgetting gorgeous cards by Berni Parker and Angie Spurgeon.

Named after a rather special little house in Devon which is close to my heart, Pippins has gone from strength to strength and between thriving workshop, busy website and gorgeous retail space in The Packhouse, Farnham, Heidi and I are kept busy all year round!

 
View Our Website

My English Summer

Handmade bath and body products are as evocative as they are sublime. The scents of yesterday drift sweetly through this collection of soaps, body butters, balms and creams which are lovingly hand made in the Pennines.
Ladies Who Love Life
Welcome to the magical world of Berni Parker and her charming and very English collection of greetings cards. Lovingly created by Berni in her Worcestershire studio, Berni’s designs are the very epitome of what it means to be British.

No comments:

Post a Comment